C&G Energy is committed to the health, safety and wellness of its employees, customers, contractors and communities and to providing a healthy and safe work environment that minimizes the risk of workplace injuries and accidents.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF ALL EMPLOYEES:
- Maintain a zero accident focus in all work activity.
- Make safety a 24/7 activity.
- Demonstrate a caring attitude for the safety of all fellow employees.
- Commit to and take ownership of safety
- Reinforce a company-wide, principle-based safety code of conduct.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulatory requirements.
COMMITTED TO SAFETY
The electrical industry is considered a high-risk industry. However, risks can be effectively managed through education, training, safe work procedures, commitment and follow through from all employees.
C&G’s effective management of worker safety and health protection is a decisive factor in reducing the extent and severity of work related injuries and illnesses.
Certification Training include (Not Exhaustive)
- Forklift Instructor
- Safety & Health Specialist
- American Red Cross Trainers
- SafeLand Trainers
- Hydrogen Sulfide Trainers
- Bucket Truck and Bucket Truck Rescue Trainers
- Incident Reporting, Near Miss
- Basic PPE
- H2s Training
- Driving Fatigue and Hazards
- Stop Work Authority
- Fall Protection